Woman Tries To Flush Baby At Mcdonald's Restroom

Woman Flush Baby Mcdonald' S Restroom - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Aug, 2007 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kansas City police are investigating a 20-year-old woman who allegedly tried to flush her newborn son down the toilet at a McDonald
30th Aug, 2007 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

I am so happy to hear the baby is safe and well. I hope they put the baby quickly for adoption into a loving and caring home. The "mother"? No words. rolleyes.gif

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -  Kansas City police are investigating a 20-year-old woman who allegedly tried to flush her newborn son down the toilet at a McDonald's restaurant after giving birth in the restroom.

Both the baby and the mother, a Kansas City resident who works at the McDonald's, were being treated Tuesday at a Kansas City hospital. Police said the child is expected to survive.

"Fortunately, the baby's fine," Capt. Rich Lockhart said. "The baby's at the hospital getting treatment. The mother's at the hospital getting treatment. We're investigating it."

The incident occurred about 12:50 p.m. Monday. Lockhart said workers became concerned after the woman didn't return from the restroom. The workers quickly called paramedics after checking on the woman, and paramedics were able to revive the baby.

No charges had been filed as of Tuesday afternoon. Lockhart said police have interviewed workers at the McDonald's and planned to talk to the mother once she's able to speak to them.

"She's being treated, and we haven't been able to talk to her to get her side of all of this," Lockhart said.

Police will then consult with prosecutors to determine what, if any, charges will be filed.

Lockhart said the woman was 32-weeks pregnant when she gave birth in the restroom. She allegedly told paramedics that she tried to flush the baby down the toilet several times, he said.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2007 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Restroom Mcdonalds Baby Flush Tries Woman

What a complete idiot. Flush a baby down the TOILET?

C'mon.

Her right to vote should be immediately revoked - permanently.

30th Aug, 2007 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Woman Tries To Flush Baby At Mcdonald's Restroom History & Civil Business Politics

Tortdog:

Her right to vote should be immediately revoked - permanently.

You mean, her right to LIVE! rolleyes.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2007 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In seriousness, I would support the death penalty for attempted murder of a child.

I have no problem with that. Not one bit.*

*But we should still revoke her right to vote just before Missouri offs her.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 30th Aug, 2007 - 1:00pm

30th Aug, 2007 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

It is just beyond me a person would do something like this! She tried to flush down the newborn several times!. No doubt in my mind, death penalty.

> TOPIC: Woman Tries To Flush Baby At Mcdonald's Restroom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,