Mrs. Tennessee America Bitten By Rattlesnake

Mrs Tennessee America Bitten Rattlesnake - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Aug, 2007 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mrs. Tennessee was bitten by a rattlesnake on the way to rehearsals for the Mrs. America pageant — and was treated on the scene by one of her competitors for the crown, registered nurse Mrs. Idaho.
31st Aug, 2007 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

She was really lucky that Mrs. Idaho was around and that she is a nurse! I saw the picture of the snake and even though is small, I am sure must have been a scary experience!

Christina Ryan, 28, was leaving a breakfast Sunday at the Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel in Tucson, Ariz., when the wily serpent - coiled at the bottom of some concrete steps - struck, biting her on the foot.

Luckily, Mrs. Idaho - registered nurse Lauralyn Salinas, 37 - was with her and was able to extract the snake's fang from Ryan's skin, The Tennessean reported.

"I guess he bit me and let go," Ryan told the paper. "I ran up the stairs and became totally hysterical "¦ It hurt worse than childbirth."

Paramedics were on the scene in less than five minutes, according to The Tennessean.

Ryan, an event planner with an 18-month-old daughter, spent the night in the intensive care unit at Tuscon Medical Center, where she received about 10 vials of anti-venom medication and was watched closely, the newspaper reported.

She was recovering back at the hotel Monday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Oct 24 12:19:14 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I was hoping for more on mrs. tennessee america bitten by rattlesnake needs more replies ASAP to and know what are the ins and outs of it.

> TOPIC: Mrs. Tennessee America Bitten By Rattlesnake

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,