Temple Of Flame 2 - Page 8 of 12

I'm looking to join in a game, how - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Closed
Share Book RPG round 2
16th Sep, 2007 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2 - Page 8

Agreed The stylized flame we touch. *shuts eyes and whispers open sesame*

Blackheart you are doing a great job and it is very enjoyable, sooo glad you thought of this!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2007 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2
A Friend

Flame Temple

UPDATE 10

QUOTE (222)
Katak's own glyph is the logical choice, since this is his temple.  As your finger traces the weathered grooves, there is a groan of chains and gears from below and then the circular dais on which you are standing begins to descend into the pyramid. Minki leaps hastily to join you as the dais drops away, and the two of you are conveyed down into darkness . . . Turn to 154.

QUOTE (154)
You stand in an antechamber from which two passages lead west. Incomprehensible votive carvings cover every inch of the walls. As you step off the dais it rises back up to the roof, sealing out the daylight and the hiss of falling rain. You hold out your enchanted sword before you. A blue radiance shimmers from its blade, illuminating your surroundings and throwing the carvings on the near wall into sharp relief. Which way will you go from here:

Along the left-hand passage?            Turn to 272
Along the right-hand passage?          Turn to 142

Another right or left choice. rolleyes.gif

Reconcile Edited: Blackheart on 16th Sep, 2007 - 1:01pm

16th Sep, 2007 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

I still say choose the right this time, since left was the correct choice before.

Rather off topic, but...
Tortdog's Membership was deleted yesterday so no need to wait for his vote in this time.

16th Sep, 2007 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Flame Temple

Let's go with the right and see what we encounter. What happened with the monkey, still with us? Getting hungry.

16th Sep, 2007 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

Right it is then. *points down* LDS the monkey is right behind you *hands her the salt*

17th Sep, 2007 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2

Monkey with a fine chianti! YUM... Go right young man!

Rather off topic, but...
What happened to the T-Dog? The guy posts like 40-50 times in just the last couple of days...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2007 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 2 - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

GM Blackheart, did you see my off topic message above? You only have four votes and they are all here, so the story can continue.

Rather off topic, but...
Vincenzo, Posting rate is not an indication of Posting quality and it seems that he had problems with the Community (see his Intro thread), so his account was deleted by Smith.

19th Sep, 2007 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

I'm looking to join in a game, how do I play this one?

Sorry, I'm new, please dont flame me.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.