Luciano Pavarotti

Luciano Pavarotti - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Sep, 2007 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2007 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Luciano Pavarotti

Luciano Pavarotti

PAVAROTTI RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL

Opera singer Luciano Pavarotti, who is battling pancreatic cancer, has been released from an Italian hospital two weeks after he was admitted with a high fever.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2007/08...I-released.html

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2007 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Pavarotti Luciano

This is almost like the end of an era for modern opera.

Luciano Pavarotti, whose vibrant high C's and ebullient showmanship made him one of the most beloved tenors, has died, his manager told the Associated Press. He was 71.
Ref. USA Today

8th Sep, 2007 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Luciano Pavarotti Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't listen to this kinda music much but his face is all over the place, so yeah he will be missed by his fans. He acted in some movies too right?

8th Sep, 2007 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Pavarotti Luciano

He was one of the greatest singers ever. I remember that he said once that when he was a child and used to sing, his mother would get complaints from neighbors asking her to get him to shut up because he sang so bad!

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2007 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pavarotti Luciano

WORLD SALUTES PAVAROTTI WITH FINAL OVATION

Dignitaries spanning the worlds of politics, culture and the arts, along with thousands of Italians, gathered at Modena Cathedral in Italy Saturday to give their final ovation to famed tenor Luciano Pavarotti.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2007/09...ti-funeral.html

Luciano Pavarotti
Luciano Pavarotti (Hover)

> TOPIC: Luciano Pavarotti

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,