Teens Who Drive Illegally

Teens Drive Illegally - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Oct, 2007 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada, Canadian Also, the parents who allow it could be in for serious trouble!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens Who Drive Illegally

YOUTH ADVOCATE WARNS PARENTS AGAINST ILLEGAL ATV USE

Newfoundland and Labrador's child and youth advocate is warning parents who let their children ride all-terrain vehicles illegally that they could find themselves under investigation or even see their children removed from the home.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labr...v-response.html

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2007 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Illegally Drive Teens

Since they are referring to ATV's I think many parents forget teens think they are invincible and like to push every to the limit, I call is experiencing life. As a parent you have to darn sure you follow the laws and teach safety to the preteens so that they understand why they are not allowed to drive till 16. These vehicles are very unstable and hard to control at high speeds on rough terrains. I do think how ever that under close supervision in an appropriate place teens should be able to try driving them so that when the parents are out they are not as apt to hop on with no safety gear and hit the rough field at full throttle. Common sens needs to be taught to children and practical experience is on of the best teachers.

I drove cars trucks tractors from 12 up though not on a public roadway. Farms do have some advantages.

> TOPIC: Teens Who Drive Illegally

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,