Nephi Rpg: Alaskanlds - Page 2 of 2

I guess I need to do a little (or a lot) of - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Jun, 2008 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Feb, 2008 - 10:07am / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Alaskanlds - Page 2

Well here we are, still only between 60-70%! At times it gets so frustrating for me but something I was thinking about tonight while trying was accountability. At first all I could think of was "man, I am so slow and just can't stay focused. I would probably hold my family back." But as the thoughts unfolded I realized we actually are responsible for the amount of time and energy we focus on Christ individually. The path is there for everyone, but some are a little slower than others. You don't have to worry about anyone else, that is their job--you have to worry about you. I will keep trying!

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2008 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Rpg Nephi

197! Out of 200! <>
Almost there! I think it took everything I had tonight though!

17th May, 2008 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Alaskanlds Studies Doctrine Mormon

I can't believe after all that work that I didn't post when I passed! The Lord tells us when our desire is great (for a righteous cause) He will open up a way! There I was on Chapter 5!

I just finished chapter 6 tonight with my husband! Woo HOO! The final chapter is awaiting us! Until then!....

25th Jun, 2008 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Alaskanlds Rpg Nephi

I guess I need to do a little (or a lot) of studying! I got like 36%--redid it and got 88% so I went back to fix what I thought was wrong and got 64%! Hmmmm!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nephi Rpg: Alaskanlds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,