Women Outnumbering Men At Universities

Women Outnumbering Men Universities - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 24th Sep, 2007 - 3:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2007 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Women Outnumbering Men At Universities

WOMEN OUTNUMBERING MEN AT UNIVERSITIES: STATSCAN

Young men are less likely to attend university than young women in part because of lower grades, performance in standardized tests, study habits and different parental expectations, according to a new Statistics Canada study released Thursday.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2007/09/2...university.html

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2007 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Universities Men Outnumbering Women

I am not really surprised by the statistics. I personally find that the pressure of doing good at school and going to college seems to be greater in women than in men (of course, it depends on the type of family you have, etc).

Personally, growing up I always saw boys getting away with poor grades when girls were not.

24th Sep, 2007 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Women Outnumbering Men At Universities UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I think it will be a long time before this trend greatly affects the college I graduated from... University of Missouri - Rolla. While I was there, the ratio of women to men was 1 to 7. I do believe I have heard that it has reduced down to about 1 to 5. Engineering schools have never really been magnets for female college students!

> TOPIC: Women Outnumbering Men At Universities

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,