Mom Drowns 2 Daughters In Bathtub

Mom Drowns 2 Daughters Bathtub - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2007 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A Cleveland mom remained in a city jail Tuesday after the father of her two young daughters found the girls "lifeless" in a bathtub of water, police said.
2nd Oct, 2007 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

How many more cases like this we still hearing? It's heartbreaking! If is true that this mom was a great mom and she loved her daughter, it is so sad and unfortunate for everyone involved.

Amber Hill, 22, was arrested at her apartment but has not been charged, said Cleveland police Lt. Thomas Stacho.

A 2-year-old girl and her 4-year-old sister apparently drowned but cause of death is pending until the county coroner releases autopsies.

Jamie Cintron, 23, the girls' father, told police he received a call at work from Hill and she told him that the children "are at peace," Stacho said.

"He received a phone call at work, rushed home and found both of the children lifeless in the bathtub of water," Stacho told FOXNews.com.

Cintron pulled the children from the tub and called 911.

"Both my daughters are laying here dead! Why? Why are my daughters dead?" a distraught Cintron told a 911 operator.

"My daughters are dead," Cintron repeated, "both of my daughters are dead!"

Neighbors say the woman struggled with the pressures of being a mother and going to school.

Hill, who neighbors said was studying to be a nursing assistant, had no history of abusing or neglecting her children with the Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services, The Plain Dealer reported in a story published Tuesday.

Deondra Hurt, 19, who lives in the same two-story apartment building, said Hill had taken good care of the children, ages 4 and 2.

"She always had her kids dressed up, with hair done every day," Hurt said. "She took care of them. They were well behaved kids. They played jump rope and would write on the ground with chalk."

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Oct 6 19:27:18 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I feel mom drowns 2 daughters in bathtub is a good topic in a swift way to intensively to get the facts.

> TOPIC: Mom Drowns 2 Daughters In Bathtub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,