Prostitute Snorted Cocaine Off Baby's Stomach

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2007 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A woman had her 5-year-old daughter and 2-month-old son with her as she took drugs and performed sex for money
2nd Oct, 2007 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Prostitute Snorted Cocaine Off Baby's Stomach

This is just so HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING! angry.gif

Wendy Cook, 37, of Saratoga was arrested along with four other women during a prostitution sweep early Monday, according to Schenectady Police Lt. Brian Kilcullen.

Cook was arrested when she offered to perform a sex act on an undercover officer for money, Kilcullen said.

While Cook's children were in the car with her, she performed sex acts on at least two men for money, smoked crack cocaine in the car and even snorted cocaine off the infant's stomach while she was breastfeeding, Kilcullen said.

Cook is in Schenectady County Jail without bail on charges of prostitution and child endangerment, pending a court appearance Tuesday. Her children were turned over to family members.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2007 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Stomach Babys Cocaine Snorted Prostitute

This is absolutely disgusting! sadly nothing surprises me any more, as to how low these filth who call themselves mothers will stoop.
If I had my way, she'd never get either of her kids back. I just hope that the family members who have got these children provide them with a safe, loving environment, and manage to turn their lives around.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Prostitute Snorted Cocaine Off Baby's Stomach

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,