Boy 13, Kills Brother 8 Over Dessert

Boy 13 Kills Brother 8 Dessert - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Oct, 2007 - 5:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13-year-old choked and beat his 8-year-old brother to death because the younger boy ate a dessert and the older one worried he would be blamed
4th Oct, 2007 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Boy 13, Kills Brother 8 Over Dessert

My goodness! The details of this case are chilling! I have no words to describe what this boy did to his own brother.

Demetrius Key was arrested on first-degree murder. The boys' mother, Tangela Key, told police she was visiting a cousin nearby and left him in charge of Levares Key and other younger siblings Saturday.

A neighbor told investigators she heard four loud bangs, followed by 10 minutes of quiet and then more commotion, according to an Orange County Sheriff's Office news release.

Demetrius Key went to the cousin's house and told his mother his brother was "passed out," the sheriff's office said. The younger boy was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Demetrius Key initially said he hit his brother with a metal shelf support, investigators said. After investigators searched the house, he said he used a broom handle, the sheriff's office said.

He then told the detective he punched the boy, choked him and banged his head on the floor, according to an affidavit.

"Demetrius offered that Levares upset him by eating a dessert that (he) was not to have eaten," Detective Appling Wells wrote. "He also advised Levares upset him by picking a scab and causing it to bleed.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2007 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Dessert Brother Kills Boy

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 4-Oct 07, 4:31 AM)
My goodness! The details of this case are chilling! I have no words to describe what this boy did to his own brother.

WOW! I am with you on that one! I have five children and especially my oldest 3 ages, 14-B, 13-B and 10-G. They fight all the time! Our church is very family orientated and tries to really stress getting along with others. especially your family.

I am not saying that my kids would ever do something like this but what worries me is the anger that builds up and then gets taken out on each other. I know there is some degree of "sibling rivalry" that goes on in most homes but the level of contention is almost too much to bear at times and I worry that someone will get hurt.

My heart aches for this woman as well. I don't know what kind of mom she is but I can't imagine what she is going through right now.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

> TOPIC: Boy 13, Kills Brother 8 Over Dessert

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,