My Scene Dolls

My Scene Dolls - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jan, 2008 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Oct, 2007 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

My Scene Dolls

My Scene Dolls

We have Threads dealing about how bad the Bratz dolls are, but today my wife and I say a doll in the kids store called 'My*Scene' and I doubt you can get more sleaze than that. Has anyone seen these?

The one below looks well dressed compared to one we saw which had lace strings on the breast area.

My Scene Dolls
My Scene Dolls (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2007 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Dolls Scene My

It was TERRIBLE! They were next to the Bratz ones and it make them look like nuns compared to these ones! In one of them, only TWO LACES were in the breast area and the rest of the area exposed! At the bottom a super mini-skirt that would make any normal adult blush. The dolls seem to be African-American type of dolls (here in Trinidad because of the population) with a blond wig and full of make-up.

6th Oct, 2007 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

My Scene Dolls Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That's not right to be targeting sales through young children with these dolls. I can't say that I've seen them-yet. I suppose it's only a matter of time before they hit our shops also.
I personally would never buy anything remotely like this for my daughter-I think children should have "child like" dolls! (In my humble opinion)

6th Oct, 2007 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Dolls Scene My

I dont think Ive seen this one but a beter name would probably be "Ho Doll".

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2008 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Dolls Scene My

Name: Miki

Comments: I love My Scene fashion dolls! I collect them. I have 61 of them in my collection. They are ultra cool and one of the most fashionable doll lines on the planet! It's all about the teen lifestyle. The MyScene fashion dolls are only reflecting what's happening in fashion and culture! Maybe girls don't dress this way on the farm, but in the city they do! Check out any fashion magazine like VOGUE, ELLE or some of the others and you will see that the My Scene Dolls look like they stepped from the pages of your latest fashion magazine!

> TOPIC: My Scene Dolls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,