Mcdonald's Strip Search Case - Page 2 of 2

I am relieved that this story had a fairly - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Oct, 2007 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
17th Oct, 2007 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

Mcdonald's Strip Search Case - Page 2

Thanks for sharing that information Vincenzo. When you actually look at all the facts, it seems that it got this far because of the mind set of the staff that followed the orders. If you've got somebody who hasn't got full intelligence, sadly orders like this will be followed because the person could be weaker than some of the other staff involved like the maintenance guy who knew instinctively that there was no way you should be committing these acts.

I just think that it's just so terribly sad that this girl was a loyal employee just trying to support her family, and was not only let down by the sadist caller, but also by work colleagues who she worked with day in, day out.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2007 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Case Search Strip Mcdonalds

I am relieved that this story had a fairly good ending with Louise Orgborn receiving compensation for her pain and humiliation.

Rather off topic, but...
You know, I often wondered why Mc Donald's hastily closed all their outlets in the Third World countries (including right here in Trinidad). But after reading this latest report, the reason is crystal clear. The number of lawsuits that they had for this year and for the preceding years, they need all their money, to pay these disgruntled clients.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mcdonald's Strip Search Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,