Is Nancy Pelosi Crazy?

Is Nancy Pelosi Crazy - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Is Nancy Pelosi Crazy?
A Friend

Is Nancy Pelosi Crazy?

I remember hearing about this when she became speaker of the house, but can't seem to find info on it with a casual search.
Nancy Pelosi is strongly against gun ownership and self defense, this is normal with left wingers. The reason I question her sanity is that when it became known that she carried a firearm concealed (illegal in California) that was a strawman purchase (also illegal) she claimed that it was to protect herself from right wing gun owners. Now this is hypocritical and paranoid at best, so I have to ask "Is Pelosi crazy". If she is against self defense and firearms, why would she need a firearm to defend herself against imagined threats?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2007 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

Crazy Pelosi Nancy Is

A Thread about this person already exists, please conduct a Search first before starting new Topics.

Nancy Pelosi

* Thread Closed *

> TOPIC: Is Nancy Pelosi Crazy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,