Northern Ireland Mental Illness

Northern Ireland Mental Illness - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Nov, 2007 - 10:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom Ratio of 1 in 5
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2007 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

One in five 'have mental illness'

One in five people in NI show signs of mental health problems, the Health Promotion Agency says.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/norther...and/7036812.stm

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2007 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Illness Mental Ireland Northern

I can easily believe that, as there are certain illnesses that can be in the Irish genes that have links to depression which is listed as a mental health problem.

Not all of mental health problems and disorders are caused by environment, and I think that this is why this ratio is showing so high.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2007 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Northern Ireland Mental Illness Health & Special Psychology

Rather off topic, but...
Irish genes? And people say I can't relate to racism... Any mental heath problems common in Ireland are probably a result of British meddling, living under their thumb is enough to drive anyone mad.

This is probably common everywhere, this is just the first comprehensive study on mental health. Think of all the antidepressants and add/adhd being marketed, that's not localized in Ireland.

> TOPIC: Northern Ireland Mental Illness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,