Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 14 of 16

Congratulations LDS and JB, glad that everything - Page 14 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2008 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
12th Apr, 2008 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 14

Thanks. Mommy is still in hospital for observation. She is well though and should be released earlier this morning (Saturday). Felipe is super excited that he has another brother, he has already began telling everyone he meets. Jonah on the other hand is looking at the baby with a bit of apprehension as though to say Who's this that wants my attention!. I have to update my Blog about the whole adventure thus far.

UPDATE: Added Seth's pic to the Baby Pictures section of the Photo Gallery.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
A Friend

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Congrats on the new member to you family. I hope you all make it home soon and enjoy a nice long healthy life.

13th Apr, 2008 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Today, we are all home together and after running on about two hours sleep in two days I'm exhausted.

13th Apr, 2008 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

biggrin.gif Congrats to your family. Hope your wife will recoup fast.
Robert

13th Apr, 2008 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

LDS and JB, congratulations! I saw a picture of the latest addition to the family. Hard to say who Seth looks like but he is adorable! I am glad I did not post any bets under this thread. I thought it would have been a girl! But nevertheless, I hope LDS, JB and your newborn are all doing well!

13th Apr, 2008 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

All well wishes appreciated, thanks much. Besides some post delivery pains / cramps LDS_forever is doing very well. It will take awhile before we all readjust to the new schedule, more so LDS_forever, so if you do not see her online you know why.

Concerning the original question of will it be a "boy" or a "girl" it seems that we have a local custom that can sometimes be very irritating. Whenever you meet someone and they learn that you have all children with the same gender they immediately say, "Well now you can try for the girl" (where all your children are boys). It's almost as though the people here feel that you are not satisfied until you have a child of each gender :rolleyes.gif:. Personally, I wanted a boy, and was bless with this.

Everywhere we go Felipe is telling everyone that he has two brothers now. I am happy for him, because in addition to having brothers he will have more friends.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2008 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 14

Congratulations! Three boys is a challenge, but fun too! Hope LDS is feeling better soon, we'll miss her here.

13th Apr, 2008 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 14

Congratulations LDS and JB, glad that everything went well, and you have a beautiful baby boy there.
You've truly been blessed, and is great for Felipe as well as Jonah. Thinking of you all, keep well!
Best wishes, Diane, Ant & family x

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,