Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 15 of 16

Well I hope so, not only for our sake, but - Page 15 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Apr, 2008 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
14th Apr, 2008 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 15

Congratulations on the birth of your new birthday boy. He is very cute!

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2008 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

I am glad every one is well rest all you can JB and LDS. I will pray that Seth is a good night time sleeper.

So shall we start some bets on number four? After all you have to keep the numbers even so every one has a pal.

14th Apr, 2008 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Having four will be nice if in a couple of years we can have something sure with settling down, but considering the direction the world is heading where even food is an issue it does not seem that way.

14th Apr, 2008 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Having six will be nice! But I am losing hope as things don't seem to be heading towards that direction specially since we are living here.

Nevertheless, I feel very blessed I got three beautiful boys as boys is always what I wanted. I would love to extend it to three more babies and I pray the Lord may help us to achieve this through a miracle. Nothing could make me more happy.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and prayers! I am going to write my blog right now as both Jonah and Seth are asleep and Felipe doing homework.

14th Apr, 2008 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

So very true jb it is why I stopped at two. I am sure thing will get better in the long run.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2008 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

Name: Wayned

Comments: Hello there congrats on the new baby. I hope you put a newspaper away for him of the day he was born. so that in the future of 10 to 20 years he can see what happened the day he was born. I wish I had a treasure like that but the Lord just hasn't made me attractive to ANY women that is not hurtful, so I know my place in the kingdom, and that is not exaltation. Best of luck in raising him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2008 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
A Friend

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 15

Glad to hear that everyone is doing fine. I would placea bet that number four comes along in a little over two years. I feel the world will be a better place by then.

14th Apr, 2008 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 15

Well I hope so, not only for our sake, but the world as well, already children are being born not as fortunate as Seth.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,