Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 16 of 16

So delighted to hear that all is well, and - Page 16 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Apr, 2008 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
14th Apr, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 16

Don't worry JB, I have the impression we will have our three more in the future. smile.gif I am sure the Lord will bless us for this to be accomplished.

I also updated my blog for those who may be interested in reading the whole ordeal.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

*smiles* LDS you are a great mother your faith is strong and will be a forte in times where it may waiver. I think she is right JB.

14th Apr, 2008 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

You'll definitely get to have your other 3 LDS, I read your blog, you're getting to be a dab hand at this giving birth malarky! laugh.gif

It's great that it went so well for both you and Seth, it's bound to have made him a calmer baby.

Best wishes, Diane.

15th Apr, 2008 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

So delighted to hear that all is well, and that Mom and young Seth are healthy. Congratulations, Familia Borde!

Love,
Roz

P.S. And I was so hoping for a girl!

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,