Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 4 of 16

QUOTE (JB @ 20-Oct 07, 7:37 AM) I thought I - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Oct, 2007 - 5:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
19th Oct, 2007 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 4

The Chinese Calendar said with Jonah he was going to be a girl, now I just searched for this one and it says is going to be a girl BUT this time is very tricky. Since you have to add the month of conception (usually two weeks after your missing period) leaves us kind of in the middle. If we choose July as the moth of conception then is a boy, if we choose August then is a girl. laugh.gif

JB, just relax. Seth is magnificent.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2007 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

I've not heard of the chinese calender used for this before, but it sounds interesting!

I was just kidding about the names being decided, even if you choose some now, there's no saying that other new names won't crop up nearer the due date.

Seth does sound nice though, but you've both got to agree on it! laugh.gif

That's why when we chose names we each wrote an individual list then compared them and looked at the names we had both come up with that matched.
It's all part of the fun of waiting for baby to arrive.

19th Oct, 2007 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
JB, just relax. Seth is magnificent.

stop.gif' /><!--endemo--> Nah, I am not buying that one.<br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin-DianeC+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (DianeC)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've not heard of the chinese calender used for this before, but it sounds interesting!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br />DianeC, do not worry you are in the right Community for us to show you the ropes, here are some:<br />* <a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=12134&hl="chinese+calendar"' >Planning For A Specific Gender</a> (Mature)<br />* <a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=16692&hl="chinese+calendar"' >Chinese Traditional Calendar</a> (General Info)<br />* <a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=17142&hl="chinese+calendar"' >Part One of this Thread</a><br /><br /><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Seth does sound nice though, but you've both got to agree on it!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br />See LDS_forever, both have to agree on it. </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=
20th Oct, 2007 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

That was so fun reading the posts, especially from LDS and JB. First off, CONGRATS! I am a mom of five and it is rewarding....hard a lot of the time-but so worth it! I have a wonderful husband who shares in the parenting wholeheartedly and from what I can "know" of you both, it sounds as you have the same type of great marriage.

The first name that came to my mind was Sariah. I love that name--the other one was Abish--I find her story so touching and maybe someday she (your daughter) will grow up and marry a Seth Ammon!
cheesy.gif Then LDS, you will have the best of both worlds--name worlds, that is. You never know, IT COULD HAPPEN!

20th Oct, 2007 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

AlaskanLDS thanks. We are working to get to your number and hope to be settled in order to do it.

...as you have the same type of great marriage.

Yes, with my wife being super spoiled wink.gif

I thought I would like the name Sariah, but after I found out the meaning of it I changed my mind.

20th Oct, 2007 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

Hi Sol congratulations! Sorry I haven't posted, life has been crazy.
I am going to be a selfish aunt I am hoping its going to be a girl and I like the name of Ester.
If its a boy I will love him just as much and I like the name Levi.
Anna

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2007 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 4

QUOTE (Paintingblue)
Hi Sol congradulations!

spock.gif Hey, it takes two to tango in this event you know?

I thought about Levi, but the name reminds me too much of the jeans brand.

21st Oct, 2007 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

QUOTE (JB @ 20-Oct 07, 7:37 AM)
I thought I would like the name Sariah, but after I found out the meaning of it I changed my mind.

Now I am curious--what does it mean?

As far as being settled in--good luck! We are still trying to get there laugh.gif!
But don't spend too much time worrying about that--it seems now that it was just like a year or two ago I had my first--and he turned 14 this year! Enjoy them as I know you will!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,