Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 5 of 16

Alaskan, you are my girl. Thanks for the vote - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2007 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
21st Oct, 2007 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 5

Sariah means many things depending on where you look because it comes from Sarah. One meaning is "quarrelsome" another place will say it means "Princess of the Lord". I would rather not have a name that has varied meanings or could be interpreted as many things.

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2007 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Sorry JB I meant to congradulate you as well. I agree with you Levi does sound like the Jeans. What about Solomon?
Anna

Reconcile Edited: paintingblue on 21st Oct, 2007 - 6:20pm

21st Oct, 2007 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Solomon was well known for his wisdom, but I have doubts about it because he had about 3,000 women, some of whom the Lord was not pleased with him for taking because they were idol worshipers, so no, that name is not an option. Usually when I give a name to my child it must be something for which he can:

1. Relate to positively because it denotes a person in the scriptures who did great things

and...

2. Must have a meaning of itself that is reassuring.

21st Oct, 2007 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

QUOTE (JB @ 21-Oct 07, 2:52 PM)
Usually when I give a name to my child it must be something for which he can:

1. Relate to positively because it denotes a person in the scriptures who did great things

and...

2. Must have a meaning of itself that is reassuring.

Hence, Seth is the perfect option. He was a righteous son of Adam and Eve and it means "The Appointed". wink.gif

22nd Oct, 2007 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

I'm watching very carefully to see who will win this one! laugh.gif,
how about Lydia or Leah, I don't know the meaning of them, but I know they are Biblical.

22nd Oct, 2007 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

DianeC, we have the girl's name sorted: Hannah Nathalia.

As for winning, one thing I know for sure is this... Seth ain't happening. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2007 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 5

QUOTE (JB @ 22-Oct 07, 12:55 PM)
As for winning, one thing I know for sure is this... Seth ain't happening.

Isn't it nice to have a way to have constructive arguments?
I have to say, going on your qualifications, Seth sounds like a winner! Did anyone mention Jared yet? You already have the brother --two of them in fact! starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> I have to say that I like Seth--even if it ain't happening!  *smile* </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=
22nd Oct, 2007 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Alaskan, you are my girl. wink.gif Thanks for the vote of support. *smile* I love Jared as well and yes we have the brother already. *laughs* Good thinking...the truth is and fairness is fairness. If JB chose Hannah Nathalia and I accepted it (if we have a girl) isn't the right thing to do for me to choose the boy's name? *wink* Which will be Seth!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,