Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 6 of 16

Well, we went for the ultrasound today and - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Dec, 2007 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
24th Nov, 2007 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 6

I finally got a moment in time to scan this at 2:28am. See if it helps you determine if we are going to have a girl or a boy:

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2007 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

I can't wait for the scan that will determine whether is a boy or a girl. It seems like most of you think is a girl, interesting enough it happened the same thing on my last pregnancy and it was a boy.wink.gif

24th Nov, 2007 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Sol, do you want to know if its a boy or girl when the time comes or are you going to wait and be surprised? I love the name JB chose for a girl and Seth sounds good to me.
Anna

24th Nov, 2007 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Yes, of course I want to know! I am a very curious person and I will be literally eating my nails if I have to wait for nine months and be surprised, not me! laugh.gif

I love Hannah Nathalia as well, I hope JB takes that into consideration if is a boy to name him Seth.

26th Nov, 2007 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Hate to say it but the odds of a boy is greater but 6 percent or so as you have two boys now. Every boy here after will drop the odds of a girl by a few percentage points. Yet you only have a 9% chance of having 4 children and all of them being male. Go figure that one out. So I say a girl. As far as that ultra sound it tells me little beside it will have a head and body.

26th Nov, 2007 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

We will know for sure in two weeks, so far all out ultra sound doctor predictions have been right, so we are keeping with that flow and my guess that it will be a boy, LDS_forever is going with a girl - we will see who is more in tune soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2007 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 6

Well, this Saturday is the big day. We will have the ultrasound that will check for birth defects, etc as well as the sex of the baby. I just read that drinking fruit juices a little time before the ultrasound would assure the baby is moving and not crossing his/her legs during the ultrasound, so I will make sure to get a fruit drink on my way there, I am determined to find out if is a boy or a girl on Saturday! wink.gif JB and Felipe both say it's a boy, I feel it's a girl because of how different this pregnancy is BUT I am not 100% sure. I would really love another boy but I will be quite happy with just a beautiful healthy baby.

1st Dec, 2007 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Well, we went for the ultrasound today and the baby is healthy and everything seem to be going great. They said it's a GIRL! Now, the guy doing it did not sound very sure (that's the impression we got) because of the position of the baby, but then minutes later he said he is 95% sure it's a girl. That's my gut as well but since I am getting another ultrasound at 32 weeks (I am 20 weeks right now) I will ask the doctor again to make sure. wink.gif

We will have to get clothes, etc when the time is near because after two boys, we have plenty clothes for boys but none for girls. I was thinking in a couple of great things on having a girl:

1. We do not have to worry about circumcision.

2. A change after two boys.

3. I will not be the only female in the house!

4. Maybe may help the boys to learn how to treat girls by being gentle, etc.

5. I can dress her up like a little doll with cute dresses, hair, etc.

It seems like the poll and your votes were right.

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,