Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 7 of 16

Hey LDS like you and I discussed I feel very - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Dec, 2007 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
4th Dec, 2007 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 7

Here is the scan. It was a new machine so we could see the outline of the body really well, but you know... these pictures are hard to read regardless to the age of the machine. You can see the spine in this picture.

I am not saying we have a girl yet, the way the doctor said it seemed to be uncertain and only after awhile he claimed "I'm 95% sure".

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2007 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

I reckon they know mate. When we gave birth to Noah they could tell but we didn't want to know, although they kind of dropped a hint that made it obvious! Good luck with it! 95 percent sounds pretty certain you bub will be a sheila.

LDS you wouldn't dress up your little daughter like a doll would you? I must admit Hanna does get carried away with dressing up Noah, but I can't really talk as I bought him a Liverpool FC outfit for Christmas!

6th Dec, 2007 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (arvhic @ 6-Dec 07, 4:49 PM)
LDS you wouldn't dress up your little daughter like a doll would you?

Me? I do not know where you get that idea from. laugh.gif Actually, we were in the mall today and I was looking at all the beautiful little dresses and outfits for girls, so cute! I feel it's a girl but because of the way the doctor said it, we are not 100% sure. Nevertheless, I have another ultrasound with another doctor at 32 weeks, let's see if she agrees with the first one. If it's a girl, her name will be Hannah. If it's a boy...the battle starts again. *laughs*

6th Dec, 2007 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Hanna is a lovely name! I highly reccomend it! I also think Maja (pronounced Maya) is a beautiful name. We also like Leah and Chloe.

I think you should aim for yellow clothes until you know!

11th Dec, 2007 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Well better late than never. Congrats to both of you on your third child! I hope everything turns out fine for you LDS! I have searched the internet for online baby names and I found these two links:

https://www.babynames.org.uk/
This link has names in different languages. I remembered that you were from Argentina LDS, so I thought you might want to see names in Spanish or different languages.

https://www.babynamer.com/
In this link, you have to type in the name and the meaning pops up. So all the names both of you are choosing should be easy to find here.

What names do I like? Well for a girl ZOE which is Greek for Life and a boy, CHRISTOPHER (Greek name for Christ carrier) or MICHAEL (Hebrew for Who resembles God). Ohh another name for a girl, SOPHIA. which is Greek for Wisdom.

11th Dec, 2007 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Geenie @ 10-Dec 07, 9:24 PM)
What names do I like? Well for a girl ZOE which is Greek for Life and a boy, CHRISTOPHER (Greek name for Christ carrier) or MICHAEL (Hebrew for Who resembles God). Ohh another name for a girl, SOPHIA. which is Greek for Wisdom.

Lovely names Geenie! I tried to convince JB for all those names but he won't buy it. rolleyes.gif So since we both like Hannah we are going with that if it is a girl, I do not want to imagine the battle if it's another boy. *smile* Thanks for the good wishes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2007 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 7

Its a bit difficult to tell. I do think it is a girl, 95% is pretty high. Although with Ari the doctors were not sure as well. I like Hannah, it's such a pretty name.
I will be keeping my figures cross, a niece - WOW!
Anna

Reconcile Edited: paintingblue on 16th Dec, 2007 - 3:44am

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2007 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

Hey LDS like you and I discussed I feel very strongly that your child will be a boy. Point in case, the doctors said I was going to be a girl, it's obvious that I wasn't. My mom even says I didn't carry like any of the other boys.

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,