Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 8 of 16

This baby wants to be a surprise to you! - Page 8 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Feb, 2008 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
19th Dec, 2007 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 8

You are staking a lot there Zelph. Actually, for some reason I have refused to say we are having a girl because I felt we were going to have a boy and the way the Doctor was reading the scan ddi not seem very sure. Some weeks again and we will know more sure I guess, but you are a brave man.

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2007 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Geez guys, you all are making me doubt now. laugh.gif I really hope for another boy! (love boys) but if it is a girl I will be very happy as well as long as the baby is healthy and strong.

6th Feb, 2008 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I was just reading some mom's comments on other sites and they were saying doctors always say they are "not sure" when it's a girl because private parts can be hidden, instead with a boy once they see the "thing" it is always accurate. Hence when is a boy, they always say it confidently.

Soooo...seems like we are having the girl?

6th Feb, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

I think it would be lovely to have a girl, LDS_Forever. They are so different from boys, you will be amazed. (Note, I didn't say "Better" just "Different"! )

How are you feeling?

6th Feb, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

VERY tired and I still have two months to go! I love being pregnant but this belly is the biggest of all of my pregnancies so a little hard to be comfortable. Other than that, thrilled that my family is expanding. smile.gif

6th Feb, 2008 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

Hi Sol it sounds like a girl to me I love having a boy but now it sort of sad because he doesnot want to have anything to do with me. He is all daddy's boy. I knew this day was coming, did not expect it so soon. My daughter is still my little sweet girl. It will be nice to have another female around.
Anna

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2008 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 8

Hi Anna, I am going through something similar but with Jonah. He is a Daddy's boy, everything is Dadda, Dadda, Dadda. He hardly takes me on. rolleyes.gif Felipe instead everything is Mommy. *smile*

7th Feb, 2008 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 8

This baby wants to be a surprise to you! laugh.gif,
Glad to hear that you're well though, and still keeping us guessing!
At least it's not too long for you to wait for now. Keep well!
Best wishes, Diane.

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,