Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 9 of 16

You are so right Nicci. He chose the name - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Mar, 2008 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
12th Mar, 2008 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 9

Okay, I went to the doctor today and had two ultrasounds done. I had two because the first time the baby was sleeping with legs crossed so she could not see if it was a boy or a girl...so I drank some water and waited 30 minutes.

Before telling you what the doctor said, remember that in my first ultrasound (around 20th week) another doctor said I was having a girl and he said he was 95% sure but because of the way he said it, JB and I were not convinced. That's why we were waiting for the results of today.

Well, after the second try, she said she could see what it seems to be "testicles" shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--> Yep, she said it's a boy and she is 95% sure. We could not see the penis due to the position and legs but she saw
So here we are, one doctor says is a girl and my doctor today says it's a boy....*sigh*

Why this torture? *laughs*

Anyhow, other than that the baby is healthy, strong and putting on good weight. We have to choose baby boys names, we already chose if is a girl.

So some of the names I like but JB won't buy:

1. Seth
2. Benjamin

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Looks like we will not know for sure until the day the baby is born! You pay all this money and they cannot even tell you a simple thing with all that technology they have at their disposal. Nevertheless, we already have the girl's name and now we have to decide the boy's name, and that's right - no Seth - no Benjamin.

12th Mar, 2008 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Felipe and I chose these names. Any meets your "approval" JB? rolleyes.gif

Seth
Benjamin
Joseph
Caleb
Thomas
Jared
Zacchary

12th Mar, 2008 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

It's strange that Seth and Benjamin keep reappearing in your 'list'. So far I am looking at: Oren, but I have not decided yet.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
A Friend

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

How about Porter? Seth is a handsome name come to think of it.

12th Mar, 2008 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Oren? Is the baby from another galaxy or something? AND the meaning is "a tree"? spock.gif No thanks, I pass.

Nicci, yes Seth is a very nice name! My oldest son and I love Benjamin as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 9

I say we vote on Seth or Benjamin. And since JB does not have to suffer through labor he can't vote! *grin*

12th Mar, 2008 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 9

You are so right Nicci. laugh.gif He chose the name if is a girl: Hannah Nathalia. It is only fair that the mother now chooses the name of the boy, isn't?

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,