Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 10 of 16

I will say it is a boy. I hope that whatever - Page 10 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
12th Mar, 2008 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 10

Nicci, it is not a wise thing to oppose the Administrator over your account devil.gif. Now in defense of the name I said I was merely "looking" at it, I never said it was already on his birth certificate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
A Friend

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 12-Mar 08, 5:08 PM)
You are so right Nicci. laugh.gif He chose the name if is a girl: Hannah Nathalia. It is only fair that the mother now chooses the name of the boy, isn't?

LDS_Forever, hmmm...I agree. Now we need to stick together on this you see. *points up* He threatened me. Do you own a couch? laugh.gif

*Starts Campaign for the name SETH*. Do you have a middle name picked out?

Nicci

12th Mar, 2008 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Not sure yet. Hopefully, with all the names you all are offering we can choose a nice Biblical or Hebrew name. smile.gif

12th Mar, 2008 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

QUOTE (Nicci @ 12-Mar 08, 5:31 PM)

*Starts Campaign for the name SETH*. Do you have a middle name picked out?

Nicci, I think the middle name that LDS is looking at could possibly be Benjamin? laugh.gif

LDS, I don't think you're going to win this one, maybe you could compromise and pick one each, before JB goes in search of both names *laughs*

On the other hand, maybe it's twins and that's why they can't tell the sex of the baby...look on the bright side, you might both be able to choose names!

12th Mar, 2008 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Diane, it's ONE baby for sure. laugh.gif

LDS, I don't think you're going to win this one, maybe you could compromise and pick one each, before JB goes in search of both names *laughs*

He is on the search for both already! If I have to choose between Seth and Benjamin, I am leaning towards Benjamin. I think is sweet!

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Good point Diane. *hides behind Diane* But I am with LDS on this...SETH is a great name. I wonder if LDS happens to be a Seth Green fan. But I digress.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2008 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 10

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 12-Mar 08, 6:14 PM)
with all the names you all are offering we can choose a nice Biblical or Hebrew name. smile.gif

Both names that you're looking at are nice, but if you have to look for another, how about, Noah, Samuel or Jared- I think they're all good, strong Biblical names!

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 10

I will say it is a boy. I hope that whatever your youngling turns out to be that they are healthy and bring you more joy to your life. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,