Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 2 of 16

A lot of good input here, thanks to all of - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Oct, 2007 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
12th Oct, 2007 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 2

I love Phoebe! I would definitely put it on my list of favorites! Thanks for the good wishes. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2007 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

I can give suggestions for boys, since that is all I seem to know how to produce

Andrew
Jacob
Matthew
Benjamin

Miriam or Sariah have always sounded nice for girls.

Anyway congratulations and God Bless.

Isaiah 54:13

13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

Reconcile Edited: dbackers on 12th Oct, 2007 - 11:23pm

13th Oct, 2007 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

How Wonderful! I'm so excited for your family, JB and LDS_Forever. Now we know why Mrs. JB was having some appetite problems wink.gif Personally, I'm voting for a GIRL:

Julia (of course)
Eliza
Ruth
Valerie
Priscilla
Rachel
Hannah
Sariah
Olivia

But, if it happens to be a BOY:

Levi
Peter
Solomon
David
James
Michael

14th Oct, 2007 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Everyone has forgotten the most beautiful woman in all of the Bible. We can only guess at her physical beauty from Bible descriptions, but she was the prettiest in the land. Her character was what impressed me many years ago. As a child I can remember thinking I would be lucky indeed if I ever met anyone with the character of Esther

Bible Search-This Forum
Esther 2:7 And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle's daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful °; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.
Esther 2:15 Now when the turn of Esther, the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's chamberlain, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.
Esther 2:16 So Esther was taken unto king Ahasuerus into his house royal in the tenth month, which is the month Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign.
Esther 2:17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti

Oh, didn't I tell you? Your next child should be a girl! Every brother should have at least one sister to put up with, and learn from, and eventually learn to love.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
A Friend

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Congrats on your pregnancy! We are expecting a girl (number five) in the next 5 weeks. I would really love to name her Moriah (as in Mount Moriah) but our last name is very close to Carey, and I don't want her to be known as "Mariah Carey" (the singer). I love the name.

For a boy, I like Jediah, it means God's help.

Happy pregnancy!

elaine

16th Oct, 2007 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

Dbackers, those are amazing names! I love Benjamin and Jacob! Thank you so much for the good wishes.

Roz, wow that list is quite complete! Thank you so much for the good wishes. I love Julia, Eliza, Hannah and Priscilla. I love Michael for a boy as well.

Mouse, thanks for such beautiful explanation! JB and I have quite a different taste on names, let's see if this time we both agree.

Laine, congratulations on your pregnancy! I look forward the day of expecting my fifth as you are now! What a wonderful thing. Moriah is quite a unique name! Thanks for the ideas and all the best in your pregnancy.

smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2007 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 2

I thought of these in the middle of the night, sad I know laugh.gif

Joshua

Aaron

Daniel

Ethan

I really like these, and would probably go for one of them if I'm fortunate enough to extend my family any further!

19th Oct, 2007 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

A lot of good input here, thanks to all of you for your suggestions.

Rather off topic, but...
I need to put up a scan of the little one soon, but it seems there is no driver for my scanner on Vista.

I feel we are having a boy. LDS_forever said at first we are having a girl, but of recent she has been saying - a boy. I make sure to remind her she already felt sure we are having a girl so we are each sticking to our choices now.

If a girl I would like: Hannah Nathalia

If a boy I am thinking in:

Jadon - Whom God will judge; he will be judged; thankful (one)

Shaphan - Prudent

Christian

Ammon

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,