Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 11 of 16

"going through labor" sounds like - Page 11 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Mar, 2008 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (16) »

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
15th Mar, 2008 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 11

My sister's first child was breech, and during an exam during labor, the midwife said she could "feel" little testicles. Well, sorry, it was a girl! Sometimes the little girls parts are a bit swollen because of the mother's hormones. So, even though the doctor today said she saw testicles, could still be a girl.

Sometimes I think waiting to "meet" your baby is a good idea before deciding for sure on a name. smile.gif

I'm delighted to hear the baby is looking healthy!

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2008 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and your ideas on baby names! We finally decided and agreed on the names! Since we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl, here we choose for both.

Girl:

Hannah Nathalia

Boy:

Seth Kalel

I am so in love with Seth Kalel that I really, really want a BOY! laugh.gif

Still time for you all to take a guess. The poll so far says 7 votes it is a girl and 6 votes it is a boy.

19th Mar, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I've not heard of Kalel before, is it going to be pronounced like (Kal-el) or (Kay-lel) ...or some other way, and what does the name mean? just asking out of interest, it looks good with the name Seth, and glad you found names you both like!

19th Mar, 2008 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Great names LDS and JB,

I wish you good luck in the next few weeks and hope the best for your family.

19th Mar, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

QUOTE (DianeC @ 19-Mar 08, 9:09 AM)
I've not heard of Kalel before, is it going to be pronounced like (Kal-el) or (Kay-lel) ...or some other way, and what does the name mean?

DianeC, actually, the *real* name is written and pronounced Kal-El. JB chose that one and it's the name of Superman. laugh.gif Both of us like how it sounds. We will just go with it but without the dash. It means "strong".

Dbackers, thank you so much!

19th Mar, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
JB chose that one and it's the name of Superman.

spock.gif Hello? You chose that and I merely agreed! Also, you chose Seth, you see people how spoiled LDS_forever is... she gets her way every time. I will only have the names I chose if we have a girl. Choosing names for a girl is easier than with boys.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 11

JB:

Hello? You chose that and I merely agreed!

Yeah right, YOU said "What about Kalel?" and since both of us like it, I put it down on the list. Like you forgot or what?

Also, you chose Seth, you see people how spoiled LDS_forever is... she gets her way every time.

That's because you love me AND because I will be the one going through labor. deal2.gif

19th Mar, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 11

"going through labor" sounds like a cop out to me. rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,