Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 12 of 16

Wednesday, April 16, at 8:45 a.m. No surgery! - Page 12 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Apr, 2008 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
19th Mar, 2008 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 12

Mousetrails:

"going through labor" sounds like a cop out to me

Nope, the reality of the pain that mothers go through in order to bring children into the world. Why? You know how it feels? sneaky.gif

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2008 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

QUOTE (LDS_forver)
Yeah right, YOU said "What about Kalel?" and since both of us like it, I put it down on the list. Like you forgot or what?

I do not recall that at all, you brought up the name early in the 'game' and I said I did not think having the name of our child with something associated with Superman was a good idea, and then after awhile of looking, I agreed to it as a second name.

19th Mar, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

JB:

I do not recall that at all, you brought up the name early in the 'game' and I said I did not think having the name of our child with something associated with Superman was a good idea.

You have to be kidding! *shaking head* That's absolutely inaccurate. JB, like you are getting old. sneaky.gif

19th Mar, 2008 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Sorry for putting my big foot in it by asking the meaning of the name laugh.gif, but seriously, you're not going to get a 'stronger' male name than that by any method!

I think it's great, and at least there's something behind the name to tell when he's older, instead of being asked where the name came from..and replying, don't know really, we just liked it! *laughs*

All the best, Diane.

8th Apr, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Well, I am full term now and wondering if you all would like to bet when I will have the baby. wink.gif Let's see how good you all are. Keep in mind that when I had our last baby you all said it was a girl and ended up being a boy, you guys also did not guess the date correctly. Let's see if you guys can redeem yourselves. Also guess the time. Some hints to help you:

1. According to the doctor, my due date is April 27th BUT according to the ultrasound April 20th.

2. Our first son was born two days before his due date and our second was born 12 days before.

So when is baby#3 going to be born and at what time?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two
A Friend

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

I believe it will be a boy and he will be born on April 22 Now the time of birth is totally up in the air right now so I will say 11 am.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2008 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 12

I'm guessing 21st April, in the early hours of the morning
(but hope for your sake that the baby arrives at a sensible time) laugh.gif

9th Apr, 2008 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 12

Wednesday, April 16, at 8:45 a.m. smile.gif No surgery! Natural birth. Mom and baby will be OKAY. and.... it's a girl.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,