Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 13 of 16

Great news. Children are the greatest part - Page 13 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Apr, 2008 - 9:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

?
Poll: JB & LDS_forever will have a...
  Boy       46.15%
  Girl       53.85%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Help LDS_forever & JB find out! ALSO: rants of who will choose the name and other forms of parental warfare.
9th Apr, 2008 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two - Page 13

I only ever got a birth day right once so I will go 9 days early on April 18 and it will be a boy.

I know though it will be late and a girl. Sorry LDS I do not wish any more time on you.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2008 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Around 12:05am LDS_forever started the first stage of labor, so the process has begun! Please pray everything goes well as it looks like we will have an 11th April baby, thanks.

Update: Just took her to hospital at 4:00am. At 4:45am she was 5cm. I could not stay with the kids so I'm back home waiting.

11th Apr, 2008 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wow! A lot earlier than any predictions! Best wishes, great good luck, and our prayers are with you all.

Roz

11th Apr, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Excellent news! I shall ask all to pray together this morning for a healthy mom and baby. I am sure all will go well I know it is hard that you can not be there.

From me and mine we pray and wish the best.

11th Apr, 2008 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Two Part Boy Or Girl Be Will

Thinking of you both, and you're in my prayers too for a healthy birth and baby!
Good luck!
Very best wishes, Diane and Ant x (and family)

11th Apr, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

As I said... It's a Boy!

So the newest member of the family, Seth Kalel was born 11th April at 6:40am at 7lbs 11oz.

Mommy is fine, she was able to apply hypnosis to her labor (similar to hypnobirthing) and made no sounds or screams much to the amazement of the nurses and doctor.

I will post pictures in the gallery later.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two - Page 13

Congratulation JB and great to hear every one is well! I bet there are two very excited brothers.

11th Apr, 2008 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Will Be Girl Or Boy Part Two Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 13

Great news.
Children are the greatest part about life.

I too will include your Family in my prayers tonight, and hope that LDS can get some good sleep sometime in the next few weeks.

I bet your kids are excited, and are ready to start welcoming Seth into the Family.

I am looking forward to the pictures of your new family member.

Good luck.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Will It Be A Girl Or A Boy? Part Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,