House Of Horror - Page 10 of 16

Often I am seen as different so no point in - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2007 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 16 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Share Book RPG
28th Oct, 2007 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror - Page 10

Investigate the passage. How do I change the picture below this text?

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2007 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

We are going deep into this place without first checking out near the room oh well go down the rabbit hole.

29th Oct, 2007 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After the work of killing a smelly undead we had better follow through with the passage don't you think?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror
A Friend

Page 10 Horror House

UPDATE 12

Through the passage:

QUOTE (63)
Holding your candle securely, you cautiously step into the tunnel. Shadows dance off the walls in the flickering light. You walk forward slowly, wary not to loose your footing on the loose gravel ground. The walls are rough and uneven, reminding you of a mineshaft. The descent gets fairly steep for a while before leveling out. After about 50 meters or so, the tunnel ends in front of two dark oaken doors. Will you open the one on the left (200) or the right (352) or will you instead turn back and make your way back up to the passageway (282)?

The old question that bugs mankind since the beginning of times... Left or right?

29th Oct, 2007 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

We have not been lucky with this question in the last game laugh.gif so let me say right and see what happens this time.

29th Oct, 2007 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror

Last time right got us killed so I say right we go! After all we can not be that unlucky twice can we?

PS Blackheart again thanks for all your hard word this is great fun!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2007 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

House Horror - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

Not much reason for a choice other than to follow with everyone else - right.

29th Oct, 2007 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

House Horror D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Often I am seen as different so no point in changing now, lets go left.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.