House Of Horror - Page 13 of 16

Yes the bureau will be able to give you a - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Oct, 2007 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Closed
Share Book RPG
31st Oct, 2007 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror - Page 13

What the heck all that work just to get some drink? Okay take the door specchio accese.

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2007 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Horror House

I think we had enough of opening doors so go down the hallway.

31st Oct, 2007 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Is 'Specchio Accese' Latin? If so, I wish I had a dictionary. Let's give that door a try.

31st Oct, 2007 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Horror House

It's Italian, specchio means mirror and accese means lit. Let's enter the room and see what we find.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2007 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror
A Friend

Horror House

UPDATE 16

Specchio Accese it is:

QUOTE (155)
You enter a small bedroom containing an adult sized, gold-backed mirror in the center. There is also a bureau next to the bed. The scene looks harmless enough, but you step warily into the room, shutting the door behind you. You pause for a few seconds to consider your options. Will you inspect the mirror (99) the bureau (270) or do you want to leave this room (378)?

Shall we look around?

31st Oct, 2007 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror

'Specchio Accese' Means"ignited Mirror" Italian. How we take a few hearty belts now to stabalize the ol system? Let us inspect the drawer first then the mirror as it is the obvious place we are being directed to. I am unsure why the mirror is going to glow and show us but others may see us at same time and that is why I chose it for last.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2007 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

House Horror - Page 13

The Dice Master says...

Thanks for the research Krakyn, let us do as you say, check the bureau first.

31st Oct, 2007 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

House Horror D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Yes the bureau will be able to give you a hint of what the mirror might be.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: House Of Horror

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.