Vote: Politician's Sexual Life

Vote Politician' S Sexual Life - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Nov, 2007 - 6:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Series: How You Vote Part 3
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2007 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Series: How You Vote Part 3

Does the Sexual Life of a Politician affect whether you vote for him or her even if he or she is found positive on other Political issues you may be analyzing?

Keywords: Political Sex

14th Nov, 2007 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Life Sexual Politicians Vote

Of course! If he / she is promiscuous or a sadist then it will most definitely affect judgment and may land him / her in positions where he / she will be under constant blackmail situations.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

14th Nov, 2007 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Vote: Politician's Sexual Life History & Civil Business Politics

I agree totally. This was my whole problem with Clinton. It wasn't what Monica Lewinski was (young graduate), it was what she could have been. She could have easily been someone looking to get preferential treatment for certain causes. She would be like a super lobbyist with some major pull. The guy that lives next door can cheat on his wife and it is unfortunate and drops him a few levels in my moral book. The worst that can happen is he losses his family. If he is the leader of a country, the stakes are far higher than that... Especially, if you can make suggestions for favored nation status, decide on UN eligibility, grant millions in federal aid and basically remove most all road blocks that have to do with dealing with other governments. Now this is all for a married man.

In what will become Mr Sarkozy's case, I am a bit torn. However, I still believe that even though will will be single soon, it is important that he chooses his romantic interest carefully and not put his position in jeopardy.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Vote: Politician's Sexual Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,