Wilted Bouquets Lawsuit

Wilted Bouquets Lawsuit - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Oct, 2007 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2007 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wilted Bouquets Lawsuit

US bride sues over wilted bouquets: press

Newlyweds in New York have filed a 400,000 dollar lawsuit against the florist who supplied the flowers for their wedding, saying they were the wrong color and wilted, press reports said Tuesday.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071016/od_af...uslegalmarriage

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Lawsuit Bouquets Wilted

The thing I do not understand about US law suits is the amount of money awarded. Okay, so you get the wrong color and some of the flowers are wilted, but is that really so bad that you should be awarded US$400,000.00? I mean to say, with that money I can buy a home in an upscale area.

Now you may say the amount is to punish the seller so they do not make the same mistake again, but I mean to say that is over punishment.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Wilted Bouquets Lawsuit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,