If The Prophet Muhammad Could See...

If Prophet Muhammad See - Studies of Islam - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2007 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
31st May, 2007 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

If The Prophet Muhammad Could See Islam today with the different divisions, leaders, conflicts and prosperity what do you think he would say?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2007 - 11:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

See Muhammad Prophet If

Good question. THe answer to that question comes from the Quran and his own words.

Muslims have been ordered to be united and to hold on to the "Rope of God".

3:103And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.

As for those who do not heed this commandment

6:159 Surely they who divided their religion into parts and became sects, you have no concern with them; their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.

The Prophet of Compassion Mohammad(saw) in his own words defined this rope to which Muslims are supposed to cling on to.

but I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it. He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family.

The two things muslims were supposed to hold onto were the Quran and Ahlulbayt or the members of the Prophet's Progeny. Muslims unfortunately haven't done that and we see the mess we are in.

Herein lies the split between Sunnism and Shiism. I during my teenage years switched to Shiism precisely for the reasons given above.

What would Mohammad think? The same what Jesus would think about the numerous christian sects that have risen. It would pain him to no end.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2007 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If The Prophet Muhammad Could See... Islam Studies

I agree with Karbala, Mohamad would be sadden, besides the two mentioned by you karbala, there are more. One is in the Philippines and they are ruthless to anyone who isn't of their faith. I know the Qu'ran teaches that those who are friends of Islam should be treated with kindness. I have friends that are Islamic and they treat those who are friends with kindness. Then there are those who you so on tv and over the media it doesn't matter if they are friends of Islam or not they are treated the same.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2007 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

See Muhammad Prophet If

I think Prophet Muhammad would be delighted on Sept. 11, 2001. It would have been a pleasure to him to have his followers accomplish such a Holy deed in the name of Islamic Laws to conquer the World and in his image. There is no doubt in my mind.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2007 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

See Muhammad Prophet If

How could you say that, according to the Qu'ran the Jihad is meant for invaders into Islamic countries or for self-defence. Not to be used for attacking someone else. Mohammad would not have of approved of 9/11

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2007 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How could you say that, according to the Qu'ran the Jihad is meant for invaders into Islamic countries or for self-defence.

Because it's true, that's why. And any Muslim reading this will agree and if they don't they are not true to the scriptures. It's simple.

It's World conquer under Islamic Laws and Religion not any particular country or your choice of Religion.

If Prophet Muhammad was alive today he would be a member of Al Qaeda.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2007 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

If Prophet Muhammad See...

Which of you, besides Karbala, has actually taken the time to read the Quran, every chapter, every verse? I'm not through, but I am, and this is what I have found so far. This is a direct quote from "Reading the Quran."

It would appear that the writer Muhammad has decided not to wait for Allah's threats of hell when you die, but hurry things along by taking Allah's threats into his own hands by helping you die.

Quran- Book of Muhammad
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
47:5 Soon will He guide them and improve their condition,
47:6 And admit them to the Garden which He has announced for them. 

It does not get plainer than that! Terrorist have not been turned loose on the world by Allah, but by a revelation to Muhammad. But since Muhammad's words are written in the Quran, and Muslims follow the teachings of the Quran, what else are we to believe? That one fact places all Muslims under suspicion no matter how they protest. I'm going to guess that this is not the last order to terrorist to kill and maim innocent women and children, so I will continue to read the Quran.

And I'll go along with BabyEagle4U and keep reading.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2007 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If Prophet Muhammad See... Studies Islam

That one fact places all Muslims under suspicion no matter how they protest.

Exactly.. it's like HIV and AIDS ... potential terrorists and terrorists to conquer the World with Islamic Laws. It's simple.

The Muslims in moderates clothes will argue this with you, by saying the Quran and Hadiths are translated in English wrong by the West. It's the only arguement they got. They rely on the uneducated in the west to be the missing link for Islamic Laws to conquer. Sadly our Media is on their side. Interesting huh?

Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers

... also as stated in the scriptures.. unbelievers are just that, anyone who doesn't worship Allah in the image of Prophet Muhammad aka the kuffar or infadel aka slaves.

Actually, because I just mentioned this in public and me being a lady, my head should be cut off right now. undecided.gif It's in the scriptures. Peace.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If The Prophet Muhammad Could See...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,