Criss Angel

Criss Angel - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 14th Apr, 2008 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Criss Angel
Video: Criss walks on water
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2007 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Criss Angel

Criss Angel

Do you think Criss Angel is just a magician / illusionist or does he get help from another source, such as paranormal?

To view video of Criss walking on water See Here.

Criss Angel
Criss Angel (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2007 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Angel Criss

He does not claim any paranormal abilities and actually frowns on those that do. I think he is just a good illusionist and nothing more.

9th Nov, 2007 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Criss Angel Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

His tricks are cool but he likes himself too much I think. I do like that he shares how he does some of his tricks.

12th Nov, 2007 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Angel Criss

He may not like those who believe to have powers to talk with the dead but he surely has no problem saying he likes 15 year old girls. rolleyes.gif

Criss Angel may have dated Cameron Diaz and hung out with Britney Spears, but now it seems the almost 40-year-old has the illusion of being with someone a little younger.

"Every time I look in the mirror I get a bit scared, but actually I've had my eye on your daughter but I've heard she is only 15," Pop Tarts heard a smiling Angel telling Kiss frontman Gene Simmons at Thursday's Dussault Apparel launch party, where both stars were shooting their reality shows. "That's who caught my eye."

But Simmons had a legal solution for the illusionist.

"Oh it is OK because she is almost 16," responded the rocker regarding his daughter Sophie. "You know she is 5 feet, 10 inches and very, very good at tae kwon do"¦"

27th Dec, 2007 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Angel Criss

From liking 15 years old girls to hanging out with Pamela Anderson. What a combination. rolleyes.gif

LOS ANGELES - Criss Angel, known for his unexplainable illusions, almost successfully performed a brand new trick - being a celebrity home wrecker!

It appears that the magic man almost caused Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon to get divorced, according to a report on Page Six.

Anderson was spotted "cozying up to" Criss Angel at club LAX on Dec. 8, a source tells Page Six.

Her husband, Rick Salomon, "hit the roof when he found out Anderson was hanging out with Angel while he was off at a poker tournament. They had a huge fight," the source said.

Anderson filed for divorce a few days later, only to change her mind the following day.

A close friend of Anderson's set the rocky marriage record straight...

14th Apr, 2008 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Criss Angel

I have not heard anything new from Criss Angel in awhile, anyone have major news on him?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2008 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Criss Angel

His is a great illusionist and that is all. As far as the young girl thing I guess there might not be a big difference other than appearance between a 15 year old girl and Pamela.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2008 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Criss Angel
A Friend

Criss Angel Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I may be ignorant, but I have never heard of the Gentleman, am I missing anything?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Criss Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,