Criss Angel - Page 2 of 2

Mindfreak - Secret Revelations - The star - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 25th Dec, 2010 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Criss Angel
Video: Criss walks on water
15th Apr, 2008 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Criss Angel - Page 2

Criss Angel is a famous illusionist that believes that there is a 'trick' to everything. He does not believe in psychics or the paranormal, but claims to believe in God. His many tricks include the ability to make objects move, disappear and read minds. He is supposed to be the 'new' David Copperfield. I placed some video for you to check out, him supposedly walking on water:

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Criss Angel
A Friend

Angel Criss

If he has made illusion his life's work, he will not reveal his methods.
He has my respect, because this is not an easy feat.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Criss Angel
A Friend

Criss Angel Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I have seen his videos before and I think he has done some amazing things. How he does this I am not sure but it is interesting to see.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Angel Criss

Mindfreak - Secret Revelations - The star of Mindfreak - the most astonishing and provocative mystifier of the twenty-first century-Criss Angel shares his philosophy of life and magic, goes behind the scenes of his groundbreaking TV series, and reveals the secrets to forty mind-blowing illusions that you can master!

Criss Angel
Criss Angel (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Criss Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,