Repeaters

Repeaters - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Nov, 2007 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - How you know what you know?
3rd Nov, 2007 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Repeaters

Repeaters

From David Icke: Think about how you know what you know...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2007 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Repeaters

I think that this is a very fascinating report. It is so simple and yet a reporter had to spell out this discovery to all of us. The whole world clings onto every word that comes out of a journalist (including the tabloid journalists) and yet, we hardly ever question the accuracy of the report. I believe that people are indeed more inclined to believe in what they hear, rather than investigating or even questioning the accuracy of what they heard.

Powerful figures are usually respected and never judged by others. If they are, it is usually done in whispers and under a shroud of secrecy. I have also noticed that individuals who are very popular, wield a great deal of influence and power over others. Whatever they say, it is taken as gospel and no one dares to question the accuracy of popular individual's statements. If you think about it, this repetition is almost like brain washing. Everything we hear, we accept without processing the information received. I suppose that in order for repetition to be successful, it must be carried out by a group of individuals who are very gullible and naive. The individuals who are gullible and naive, will not pose as a threat to the powerful figures. Their job is to listen and report to others who will hang on to their words, since the information was received from a powerful figure, that is, what the rest of us may consider as a reliable source.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

8th Nov, 2007 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Repeaters History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (Geenie)
It is so simple and yet a reporter had to spell out this discovery to all of us.

He is not a reporter, he is David Icke, and he has some fascinating and very controversial views about life as we know it. Do a Search for him in the Community to find more about him and his theories.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Repeaters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,