David Icke - Psychic?

David Icke Psychic - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 5th Nov, 2007 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - Predictions made, shoul we take notice?
3rd Nov, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

David Icke - Psychic?

David Icke - Psychic?

Is David Icke the modern Nostradamus? What do you think?

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2007 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Icke David

*thinking while studying JB code for the utube link*

JB I have little doubt in some of the predictions in this video. The issue I have is calling him a psychic. I know some that have made simular predictions prior 1998 and that was based on their personal beliefs. David claims his predictions come from the "other side", it is possible since spirits can be spoken to by a trained individual. I am just uncertain if he is just hiding behind the spirit world hoping to catch less flack from those who would see his predictions as blasphemy against certain world powers.

Rather off topic, but...

I find David Icke's web site is not the most user friendly but that could be for simplistics sake. Most information I read there seems to be from other people then himself, might be his way of promoting the books and dvd sales. Or is it just me?

> TOPIC: David Icke - Psychic?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,