House Of Horror 2 - Page 15 of 30

Someone please remind me what those doors - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Feb, 2008 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 30 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
7th Feb, 2008 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 15

Yeah repeatin it gets boring after the first few times so heres a good place to start. To the halls?

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2008 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Krakyn is the addition of your boys meant to make us look bad? Just humoring you, and I agree with all that has been said.

7th Feb, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*blows the trumpets and charges to the halls*

(378)

You are standing in the hallway. To your left is a door labeled SPECCHIO ACCESE. An unmarked door stands to your right. The hall continues ahead. Enter a room only if you not yet searched it. Will you enter the door marked Specchio Accese (155) the unmarked door (199) or continue down the hall (171)?

Most certainly we will start back here after all three lives to give a chance to corrects any missteps on the way.

Rather off topic, but...

*looks guild yanking on a bunch of chains ... walks away whistling*

They are 9 and 5 and love playing games like this. Its funny because they are opposites when playing games like this. The oldest is careful and well thought out but the younger is more like Spider man. Which is strange since in every thing else they do their personalities are the opposite. My oldest loves danger and want to go sky diving!
My youngest I am fighting to be free of training wheels.

So in each room we are not exploring secret passages for now? Just need to ensure I am doing what is desired.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 7th Feb, 2008 - 6:38pm

7th Feb, 2008 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Horror House

What about if someone maps everything as we walk so we don't repeat mistakes? Also lets explore the room and nake sure to take the dagger.

7th Feb, 2008 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Go down the hall. The two doors were trouble before.

Rather off topic, but...
Krakyn, did you know your nine year old can participate in the Arcade with an account abridged to yours?

7th Feb, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

Yes I will have to ask him again JB. We have the dagger and are in the Hall Gothic Nature.

Question at hand is do we try the doors again(see earlier posts and house of horror original post) or head down the hall. A Map hmm I shall sketch it for now ... I am not great at software so if any one has a suggestion on what to draw with I would appreciate it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 15

The Dice Master says...

I chose ....or continue down the hall (171) as those two doors spell trouble.

7th Feb, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Someone please remind me what those doors contain again? If its bad just go down the hall.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.