House Of Horror 2 - Page 16 of 30

Sorry if I sticking my butt where it dont - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2008 - 5:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 30 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
7th Feb, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 16

I cannot do it no worries if you can't. I remember one door has the bed and the zombie, the other I can't remember.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2008 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Yes both doors lead to fights, one with a ghoul and the other with a zombie. We can walk down the hall and see if we pick up serious clues for the sacrifice.

7th Feb, 2008 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Down the hall we go

(171)

At this point in the hallway there are two more door that face each other. The one on the right is marked STRINGIAMANO while the one on the left is unmarked. Listening closely, you think that you can hear a faint sound behind the right hand door. Now decide what to do. Enter a room only if you have yet to do so. The STRINGIAMANO room? (246). The unmarked door? (232). Further ahead, the hallway runs past another door before winding to the left. To go this way, go to 116. 

Such interesting names we have here.

So onward or chose a door?

7th Feb, 2008 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Horror House

I do not think we should open any doors yet until we have explored this place so go on down the hall.

7th Feb, 2008 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Darkscribe is thinking just as I am, doors and passages seem to be problematic in this place.

8th Feb, 2008 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

Keep going down the corridor and avoiding the doors all the time will mean that we may miss important clues? We should take at least one door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2008 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 16

The Dice Master says...

Well basically we have three lives, so if we 'map' the area then we can know how many doors there are and what they lead to.

9th Feb, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

Sorry if I sticking my butt where it dont belong but can I join in this?

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.