House Of Horror 2 - Page 17 of 30

Sorry krakyn I do not know much about that. - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2008 - 4:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
9th Feb, 2008 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 17

I like going down the hall and the mapping idea, we should of done that before and maybe this house would of been conquerered already.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2008 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Let's try it your way for now and see if we have any success figuring this house rather than this house figuring us for fools.

10th Feb, 2008 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Beowolf not sure about ye butt, but your nose is welcome! laugh.gif

I will see what I can do using paint. crude but might be effective for simple maps.

I will then create maps using number tags for tunnels we find in rooms. This should become really messy just the way I like it.

I will post each hall movement in case a door intrigues you.

(116)

The hallway winds to the left ahead of you. On the right, you spot an unmarked door. As you draw nearer, you can hear a sound coming from behind the door. You stop for a moment, puzzled. And then it dawns on you - the sound on the other side of the door is that of someone playing a piano! The tune is light and melodic, quite out of place for such an evil house. Under normal circumstances, it would not have taken you so long to place it. Now you must decide if you will silently open the door (123) or follow the hallway around to the left (224). 

Just a quick note any and all are welcome to join in at any time.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 10th Feb, 2008 - 2:08am

10th Feb, 2008 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Page 17 Horror House

laugh.gif Thanks for allowing my nose in!

At that hour someone playing a piano has to be a ghost or something. I'll continue with the hallways since everyone is on that move.

10th Feb, 2008 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Horror House

That piano playing may actually be the host. If this book is like the classic ghost stories of old where the host is a classy villan then it is probably him. Keep on walking passed the doors.

10th Feb, 2008 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

Go down the hallway but if it keeps up like this we need to take a door otherwise we be playin a maze.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2008 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 17

Left turn it is.

(224)

The hallway winds around to the left. Following it, you notice a door to your right. The nameplate is inscribed with the word MALEDETTO. Ahead of you, there is a door on the left and the hall continues until it reaches a wall, with further passages to the left and right. Will you enter the Maledetto room (103) or continue down the hall (207)?

Seems we are getting lots of names here. I will try to get a map up on Monday. I will give the hallway description in each room then create description of what we have done in each room after. Only two so far though that is still a lot. Beowolf know any good free mapping software?

10th Feb, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Sorry krakyn I do not know much about that. Just draw it, scan and upload easiest way to me. Anyone know what these names mean?

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.