House Of Horror 2 - Page 18 of 30

Dark has a point. I aint lost at all, keep - Page 18 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2008 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
10th Feb, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 18

That word MALEDETTO seems to be something really bad (a brief google search), so avoid that and continue down the hall.

Sponsored Links:
11th Feb, 2008 - 7:14am / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Ignore the door, keep on down the hallway as planned until we hit a 'bump'.

11th Feb, 2008 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Forget that door and keep on moving, all troops move out evasive procedures.

12th Feb, 2008 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Horror House

Ok I will post a map once we explore more,if that is all we are about at the moment. I have one I have plotted with my sons and will modify it to fit what we have seen including paragraph numbers to aid in restarts. After all if we are happy with what was done in one area why repeat it.

(207)
Leaving the Maledetto room behind, you soon reach an unmarked door to your left. Further ahead, the hallway branches off to your left and right. Will you open the unmarked door (244) or continue down the hall to where it splits (150)?

(150)

At this point, the hall splits into a t-junction. To your left, a new passage runs past a couple of doors before bending right. To follow this passage, go to 55. To your right, the hallways runs past a single door before curving left. To head in this direction, go to 262.

So left or right? Matter little at this point. I hope we are able to retrace our steps at some point.

12th Feb, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

I have a visual map in my mind. However it may be unwise to go further without attempting a door since we may get spinned around. How about if we open the unmarked door?

12th Feb, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

If we go left or right its bound to get confusing so we can take that door. By the way what skills do we have in this, I mean like can we fight or anything?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2008 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 18

I thought the whole idea was to map the place first? You are changing the plan already and I feel there isn't a reason for anyone to draw a map. This is a basic literary piece of work clear enough that we each can keep our own map which is only fair for our gm. Keep exploring, this isn't a mall.

12th Feb, 2008 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 18

Dark has a point. I aint lost at all, keep walking and we'll get it sooner or later.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.