House Of Horror 2 - Page 19 of 30

Nice, we can use those for sure. I say we - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2008 - 3:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 30 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
13th Feb, 2008 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 19

Beowolf indeed we have skills best bet is for you to read the original house of horrors. I gives how this game system operates at the start.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....&f=135&t=26598&

Currently we sit at 10 attack(because we have a dagger) stamina of 20 started at 22. We lose 2 st points when attacked per hit. We have 8 luck points and 2 out of 12 fear points. We hit 12 we die. We are at 3 lives if we die we go back to the hall out side of the room we started in with our dagger in hand and at the set of stat I just listed.

Later we may change our return point pending on our successes we have. My boys have found some keys and I did that with them saves many boring repetitive actions. just for fun they have died once but currently are hurt bad.

So now again we are needing to decide do we explore the unmarked door we have found at this tee? or ponder on down the hall in which case we need to chose left or right? (Since I posted two in a row we can keep the three choices open)

We sit two vote open door two vote down hall but no direction given.

I am marking the doors with names and paragraph numbers for quicker reference.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 13th Feb, 2008 - 4:19pm

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Thanks for tips specially the one about the keys wink.gif now we know what we are looking for everybody.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will be game add me in here. Or do I start from the beginning?

13th Feb, 2008 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Horror House

Cool to see ya here KN, this one is real easy, all you have to do is see the latest post that krakyn made and then vote what you have to do. Right now the decision is either

At this point, the hall splits into a t-junction. To your left, a new passage runs past a couple of doors before bending right. To follow this passage, go to 55. To your right, the hallways runs past a single door before curving left. To head in this direction, go to 262.

13th Feb, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Sorry for my absense. I will go along with with this door since we should be looking for keys too wink.gif.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2008 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

House Of Horror 2

I think we may need to open this door and see what is behind it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2008 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 19

207)
Leaving the Maledetto room behind, you soon reach an unmarked door to your left. Further ahead, the hallway branches off to your left and right. Will you open the unmarked door (244) or continue down the hall to where it splits (150)?

(244)

The door opens up into some kind of storeroom. Drawers, shelves, and cabinets line the walls. You decide to search the room in the hope of finding something useful. The drawers contain forks, spoons, and other silverware. You do find a rather large knife, which you may keep as a weapon if you are in need of one (remember to adjust your Skill). Inside a cabinet you find several unopened plastic bottles of water. As you are feeling very parched, you decide to swig some down. It is very refreshing; restore up to 3 lost Stamina points. You also find an old but clean plastic canteen, which you may fill with water and clip to your belt. It will hold enough water for 2 good drinks, each one restoring 3 Stamina points. You may take a drink at anytime except during a combat. Happy with your finds, you leave the room and continue down the hall. Go to 150.

Nice find! My boys marched past this one! Too bad they could have used it.

So we add canteen two uses 3 stamina each time plus a large knife if you wish to take it.

(150)

At this point, the hall splits into a t-junction. To your left, a new passage runs past a couple of doors before bending right. To follow this passage, go to 55. To your right, the hallways runs past a single door before curving left. To head in this direction, go to 262

So right or left?

14th Feb, 2008 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

The Dice Master says...

Nice, we can use those for sure. I say we take a left and check out whats around the corner to the right.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.