House Of Horror 2 - Page 21 of 30

Yes it looks like we will be going down the - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2008 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
15th Feb, 2008 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 21

Marked doors spell trouble in this book so its either we move on or take the unmarked door. Not being one to play with luck let's keep moving down the hallway.

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2008 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Horror House

Once lucky twice shy so I will agree with Darkscribe and keep exploring down this way.

15th Feb, 2008 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

We may miss some keys if we do not check this door so I think we can take a chance on this one.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

Page 21 Horror House

I say lets open the unmarked door. We need to find that crystal too.

15th Feb, 2008 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Open the unmarked door. I agree about the named doors being trouble, we can leave those for last.

15th Feb, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

(23)

The door is locked. Do you have an iron key with a number engraved into it? If you do, you can use it by taking the number, doubling it, and turning to the section that matches this new number. If you don't have the key, but you do have a set of lock-picks, go to 144. If you have neither, you can try the LUPOUOMO room (385) continue down the hallway (172) or go back to where the landing splits (150).

A second locked door interesting....

So down the Hall?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 21

The Dice Master says...

Go down the hall. My main interest is that we do not go downward as in down the stairs or down a chute as that will mean that we will meet the robed guys again.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

Yes it looks like we will be going down the hall and see what is around the corner.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.