House Of Horror 2 - Page 22 of 30

These stop and go decisions are quite funny, - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2008 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 30 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
15th Feb, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 22

Maybe I missed who the robed guys are but I guess they are bad so I will just follow what JB says for now.

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2008 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Given the remaining member were already set to go down the hall I shall proceed that way then.

(172)

As you round the corner of the hallway you see that there is a single door to your left marked DIAVOLERIA. Beyond this, the hallway continues for several more meters before branching left. Will you investigate the DIAVOLERIA room (34) or continue down the hall (335)?

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2008 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I say continue down the hall. Keep going till we find another unmarked door to open.

15th Feb, 2008 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Horror House

This place is a maze for sure so keep going and map it all out for now.

15th Feb, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Yes, continue. To fill in space... I will begin singing a little song, "...Monster, monster where are you?"

15th Feb, 2008 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

(335)

Leaving the Diavoleria room behind, you follow the hall as it rounds a corner and turns left. As you make the turn, you suddenly notice a door that you had not seen before on the wall to your right. It is unmarked. You place your ear up against it, but there is only silence. Will you enter this room (263) or continue around the corner (186)?

So do we open this door?

I continued as JB indicated earlier he was not interested in marked door nor going downward.

*Plays his banjo softly to DarkScribe's tune.*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2008 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 22

The Dice Master says...

Now that door has me curious especially the way the author directs us towards it. Lets take it!

16th Feb, 2008 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

These stop and go decisions are quite funny, are we even working with a real plan or is it just spontaneous? I thought we originally wanted to explore everything, so let's go with that.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.