House Of Horror 2 - Page 25 of 30

That sounds like the place where you guys - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Feb, 2008 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

House Of Horror 2 - Page 25

Yes take the vial of liquid and lets go back out into the hall. I still think we should go back to the Pravemi room we may find something important there.

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2008 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Agreed, take all and then head out the hall trying to summon anything would just land us in deep crap.

18th Feb, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I ain't saying anything different really cept don't back track keep exploring.

18th Feb, 2008 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Horror House

NET NOITCES OT NRUT EGASSEM SIHT DNATSREDNU UOY FI

Any thought on that tid bit? If so perhapps we should hear them before leaving so I will consider us at this point if any one has a bright idea?

Other wise here we go.

(186)

The hallway winds around to your left and you soon come to the head of a stairway leading down to ground floor. Looking over the balustrade, you see that the area below is quiet and unoccupied. You descend the stairs. Go to 295.

(295)

You reach the bottom of the stairway and take a moment to get your bearings. To your left is a long hallway that appears to run past at least one doorway before bending to the right. To your right is an unmarked door. The scene directly in front of you is quite tranquil: a coffee table rests between two large, plush chairs. A fireplace lies a few feet beyond. Will you head down the hallway (86) open the door to your right (376) or sit down for a little while (62)?

*points to one way sign* Perhaps if we find end a hallway or something it will let us turn around.

So do we open the door or on down the hall...I do not think I want to sit around to be found...

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 18th Feb, 2008 - 9:39pm

18th Feb, 2008 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

laugh.gif yes you have to read it backwards! You keep giving us some good clues here, we must be blind. Whats section ten?

Heck we went down stairs why can't we just go back up?

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

House Of Horror 2

Yes I think we need to find out what section ten or what it means. I think we should have stayed up stairs. Don't we still have hallways left to explore up there?

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 18th Feb, 2008 - 10:02pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2008 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 25

(10)
You recite the strange incantation, taking care to repeat it ten times. As you finish, a ghostly white figure shimmers out of thin air a few feet in front of you. It is dressed from head to foot in a hooded white cloak. It stares at you passively, then nods and flicks out of existence, but not before mentally imparting a message to you that you will have its aid at some point in the future, should you need it. Add 2 Luck points. The spirit's name is Hazrukiel- make a note of this.  At some point in your adventure, you may be asked if you would like to summon someone or something to your defense. In this case, you may call the spirit to your aid by following the instructions you will be given. Alternately, you many summon Hazrukiel to your aid without any special instructions; if you choose to do this during a battle then you will automatically win that battle without losing any Stamina points. Whichever option you choose, you can only call on Hazrukiel once in the entire adventure, so use him wisely. Now, you may examine the book of local history (121) the book on witchcraft (203) or leave the room (186). 

(186)

The hallway winds around to your left and you soon come to the head of a stairway leading down to ground floor. Looking over the balustrade, you see that the area below is quiet and unoccupied. You descend the stairs. Go to 295.

(295)

You reach the bottom of the stairway and take a moment to get your bearings. To your left is a long hallway that appears to run past at least one doorway before bending to the right. To your right is an unmarked door. The scene directly in front of you is quite tranquil: a coffee table rests between two large, plush chairs. A fireplace lies a few feet beyond. Will you head down the hallway (86) open the door to your right (376) or sit down for a little while (62)?

Most excellent Beowolf! I was scared to go there but seems we did well by it. Now makes me think about those named doors.

The name and luck has been added to our inventory. we have 10 out of a possible 12 luck points should we ever need them.

The story has not allowed us to go back up....

For things that I chose to multi post and feel information might have been missed because of it I will take t back to the first place I could have stopped as was in this case. Especially when I posted it half asleep.

18th Feb, 2008 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

That sounds like the place where you guys first entered? Let's sit forawhile, maybe someone will take us back upstairs.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.