House Of Horror 2 - Page 4 of 30

QUOTE 326 You quickly dress and walk over - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2008 - 6:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
14th Jan, 2008 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 4

Any chance of someone continuing this scenario, I was enjoying the intrigue.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2008 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

If any one can find the book she was using I would be glad to but I have had no luck. I would also challenge all to find books like this that they find interesting in electronic free ware. Pm them to me I will be glad to keep up the story.

14th Jan, 2008 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Krakyn, check your Email, you can GM all of those and they are in an easy to copy format! You will of course see the one by Gaetano Abbondanza there. Keep it secret or others will go searching for answers.

22nd Jan, 2008 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Horror House

Again thanks JB I will do through them and once the ring of thieves is done start a new one. I will pick one and advise you so you can put it in the next news update.

Since it looks like we are doing well with the ring book I open this up and will continue from looking at the pictures. I see no reason why we can not just continue this post.

So to recap we entered the home had the drink and now we have noted to look at the pictures so one we go! I am depending on you Hunter!

Recap: We use three lives if we die we go back to the last place we could have made a different choice and hope we have not just taken the wrong path at the start.

(15)

Both of the pictures were taken in black-and-white.  The first one is of the Count, or someone who looks exactly like him, standing in a room with several other men. They are wearing Top hats and dressed in an elegant manner- vests and tails; they are also holding canes. Perhaps some kind of turn-of-the-century costume party? No, they look too authentic. At any rate, the look on their faces is far from jovial- they are staring at the camera with cold, stern expressions. Something in their gaze is very disquieting. The other picture is of a beautiful young woman with dark hair and  light eyes. A small plaque is set at the bottom of the picture containing a message: Cassandra: 1904-1923. Your time with me was far too brief, my love. Odd. It seems that premature deaths run in the family.

The Count walks back into the room from a side hallway. "Once again, I ask for your pardon, my friend." You assure him that it was no trouble and he smiles before glancing down to his watch. "It is late, and in only a few hours you must be up. D"Onoffrio will show you to your room. Good night." You thank him again and then follow D"Onoffrio upstairs. The second story of the estate is a vast connection of hallways that are lit at regularly spaced intervals by lamps mounted to the walls. You pass several doors containing brass nameplates. At last, you arrive at an unmarked door at the end of a hallway. It leads into a cozy room containing a bed that is made with crisp, satin sheets. A small nightstand is a few feet away containing a mirror, a glass, a pitcher of water, and a small tub of ice. D"Onoffrio bids you good night and closes the door as he leaves. You lay your clothes by the bed and climb underneath the sheets. You can hear the sprinkling of rain outside the window as you drift off to sleep. Go to 21.

Quote 21

You do not sleep well. Strange, disturbing images drift through your mind. You see yourself running in a black background, with hideous screaming sounds all around you. Then, there are a man and a woman in white robes, stretching out their arms and beseeching you to listen; although their lips are moving no sounds come out. Then you see yourself again. You open a door which only leads to another one; you open this to find still another. The doors only lead to more doors. Finally, you find yourself in the room of a house. There is a body hanging from a rope tied around its neck. The rope is attached to a fan spinning around and around"¦you step forward to find that the body is"¦yourself! Go to 160.

Quote 160

You awaken in a cold sweat. Your heart is pounding, and you look around wildly before remembering where you are. You take a deep breath and try to calm down. The sound of a light rain falling outside faintly reaches your ears. You lean over to the nightstand to check your watch - it is still a few hours before dawn. You lean back on your bed, thinking that perhaps the unfamiliar atmosphere has affected you. Yet, you can also sense that it is something more. But what can you do about it? Will you close your eyes and settle back down to sleep (157) have a drink of water and stay up for a little while longer (49) or do you want to get dressed and leave this room (326)?

Please refer to house of horror the original thread to see what choices the group made before to prevent repeat deaths and game rules.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....&f=135&t=26598&

Remember guests you may respond to this also, might even help prevent a tie in the votes.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 22nd Jan, 2008 - 6:51pm

23rd Jan, 2008 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Glad you have taken it over! Now if I remember well we need to see a spirit who will take away a fear point, but will also give us critical info. Let's drink some water and wait awhile.

23rd Jan, 2008 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

Cool! We need to get out of the room cause we will just see the ghost and have a point removed for nothing. Its not like we dont already know the place is evil. rolleyes.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2008 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 4

It is good of you to take it over krakyn. I agree with Hunter on this one as I do not think the visit of the ghost will aide us much.

23rd Jan, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

You quickly dress and walk over to the door. You wonder if anyone else is up - but either way you plan to explore for a while. Something about this house seems odd, and you are determined to investigate. But a shock awaits you when grasp the doorknob: the room is locked! It seems as though your host isn't keen on having his guests prowl around. Will you pour yourself some water and think about the situation (49) undress and climb back into bed (157) or attempt to break out of the room (191)?

So much for a quick escape! So do we kick this thing down r wait for the specter to show up?

Again thanks to all who have decided to participate in this again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.