House Of Horror 2 - Page 11 of 30

Gothic has been saying we should light the - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jan, 2008 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 30 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
30th Jan, 2008 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 11

Sorry JB we are going to fake ill.

(215)

As you nod your head, another voice from behind intones, "Perhaps you will feel better with some fresh air." Before you can react, your hood is pulled back. There are gasps of surprise from the congregation as your identity is revealed. The game is up; you are quickly subdued and led to a cell from which there is no escape.

Well so much for that idea ....

Deaths 2 left ... If it is ok will every one I would like to back this up to the second last choice made as I do not think just returning to the alter will fair us any better.

(5)

As you walk around the wall, you see that you are in a very spacious chamber. You seem to be standing on a platform, with a dais in the center. Steps lead off the platform to the ground, and you can see two sets of pews running almost fifty feet back. They are full of figures in black robes, who slowly raise their heads as you enter. But what has your attention most of all is the figure of a young woman tied to the dais. She is wearing a simple white robe. Her eyes are open but her breathing is shallow. It dawns on you that you are in the place of the high priest, and unless you have an incredible stroke of luck or divine intervention, you will soon be discovered. The congregation stares up at you expectantly, and the gravity of the situation hits you (add 1 fear point). You force yourself to think. Looking down at the dais, you see that beside the body of the young woman there is a black chalice, a dagger, a set of candles, and a rolled up parchment. Will you light the candles (184) unroll the parchment (325) pour the black liquid of the vial into the chalice, if you kept the vial (137) raise the dagger (197) or wait for something to happen (36)?

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2008 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

The Dice Master says...

Just as I thought, we were getting ready for death with those choices, pour the black liquid of the vial into the chalice.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2
A Friend

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok sorry guys I just got back on undecided.gif

Hmm... Yeah I think we should pour the black stuff into the chalice... Seems like it might be the best choice... better than death, anyhow...

31st Jan, 2008 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Horror House

I am still for lighting the candles, but the reasoning for pouring the liquid is a good one, so let's do that.

31st Jan, 2008 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Horror House

Since we seem to be going in a certain direction I will go along with it; pour the liquid.

31st Jan, 2008 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

Everyone already said so my vote doesn't really count much so I'll jus follow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2008 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 11

Your vote Hunter may not effect this choice this time but your opinion if stated could effect the vote if we end up back here so always feel free to place your thoughts.

(137)

You hold the vial over the chalice and pour out the liquid. It fills up about a quarter of the chalice. You put the vial down and stare out into the congregation, trying to gauge their reaction, but they remain motionless. Will you now light the candles (198) raise the dagger (197) drink the liquid you have just poured into the chalice (16) or unroll the parchment (325)?

Well looks like we might be on a ok path this time so now what? Dagger, candle or *shudders* drink the liquid?

*rubs hands greedily at thought of making his first virgin offering to what ever these creeps worship*

31st Jan, 2008 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

The Dice Master says...

Gothic has been saying we should light the candles a long time now, so let's do that.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.