House Of Horror 2 - Page 12 of 30

Raise the dagger and maybe something will - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2008 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 30 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Share Book RPG - we try again.
31st Jan, 2008 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 - Page 12

I'm dying to know what drinking that liquid will do, maybe it will send us into a euphoric state or a demon. Let's have a little fun for a change and do that!

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Horror House

Darkscribe you hoping for a trip? laugh.gif So we start over now so lets light the candles and make it all ceremonial like.

1st Feb, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hunter just hope we do not come across any brightly coloured mushrooms biggrin.gif . I have not forgotten the story just waiting for more votes .... after all I need to increase our little gange here.

1st Feb, 2008 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Horror House

Sorry, I didn't realize you all were waiting for me. Yes, let's light the candles.

2nd Feb, 2008 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Horror House

(198)

One of the candles is lit. You remove it from its place and use it to light the others. As you do so, one of the men comes forward with a pitcher and begins pouring its contents into the chalice, but stops. He looks over to you with a quizzical expression. "Father, why"¦?" he whispers. You aren't sure about how to respond. In the next moment your hood is suddenly thrown back. There are gasps from the congregation as your identity is revealed. The game is up; you are quickly subdued and taken to a cell from which there is no escape.

Well we are on a roll here folks two down one to go.

I still think we can do this!

(5)

As you walk around the wall, you see that you are in a very spacious chamber. You seem to be standing on a platform, with a dais in the center. Steps lead off the platform to the ground, and you can see two sets of pews running almost fifty feet back. They are full of figures in black robes, who slowly raise their heads as you enter. But what has your attention most of all is the figure of a young woman tied to the dais. She is wearing a simple white robe. Her eyes are open but her breathing is shallow. It dawns on you that you are in the place of the high priest, and unless you have an incredible stroke of luck or divine intervention, you will soon be discovered. The congregation stares up at you expectantly, and the gravity of the situation hits you (add 1 fear point). You force yourself to think. Looking down at the dais, you see that beside the body of the young woman there is a black chalice, a dagger, a set of candles, and a rolled up parchment. Will you light the candles (184) unroll the parchment (325) pour the black liquid of the vial into the chalice, if you kept the vial (137) raise the dagger (197) or wait for something to happen (36)?

So now do we Light the candles, raise the dagger, or just wait.

2nd Feb, 2008 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

House Of Horror 2

The Dice Master says...

Unlike the last game, House of Horrors really wants to kill you. Pour the liquid and then drink it. If we are to die again let's do so in a classy manner. Maybe we came here too fast and needed to get more clues from the rest of the house.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2008 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 - Page 12

You may be right JB, right now we are just guessing totally. We know we need the black vial for some reason but what is in front of us now has some sort of chronological order. I will go with the vial again.

2nd Feb, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

House Horror 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Raise the dagger and maybe something will happen to let us know what we should do next.

> TOPIC: House Of Horror 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.