Jenkem...it's A Sun Brewed High!

Jenkem It' S Sun Brewed High! - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Nov, 2007 - 3:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Nov, 2007 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Jenkem...it's A Sun Brewed High!

Want to get high, but don't have the chemicals, spray cans or glue to get you going? Don't fret! The fine people in 3rd world countries have had this problem for centuries and have found a cure for your itch...JENKEM!

That's right, Jenkem. I know what you are saying...what is Jenkem? Well, you might know it by its other really catchy names such as: winnie, butthash, waste, fruit from a crack pipe, runners or might. You still don't know what it is? Still don't know? Well jenkem is all natural as it contains only 3 ingredients...urine, feces and sunshine. That right! Mix the two main ingredients and let sit outside for the addition of the 3rd ingredient and after a while you get a killer gas that gets you high and makes you hallucinate!

Don't believe me...check this out!

https://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...072jenkem1.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

Affordable and plentiful...yet totally disgusting. Any idiot that quaffs down a ballon or 2 of this gas deserves that foul taste in their mouths that they get for a week. I am amazed on a routine basis of mans ingenuity in creating ways to escape life.

So...anyone up for a balloon of Jenkem?

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2007 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

High Brewed Sun Jenkemits

QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 6-Nov 07, 2:04 AM)
I am amazed on a routine basis of mans ingenuity in creating ways to escape life.

I agree with that one! laugh.gif

You'd have to be so very, very desperate to even try this, never mind try it on a regular basis!

That's really a horrible thought, it's bad enough if you are using your own 'chemicals', but the thought of someone else's... eurgh!

7th Nov, 2007 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Jenkem...it's A Sun Brewed High! Health & Special Psychology

iWell, they are still trying to find out if it is being done in Florida. I like the kid's response to his photo being used in the Law Enforcement Announcement...I don't want to be known as the kid who huffed poop gas - precious!

An implausible story about a natural high derived from human waste is causing a stink on the Internet and has forced a local sheriff's department to issue a warning about the "drug."

The Collier County Sheriff's Office in Tampa, Fla., recently released a bulletin warning of a new drug threat in America - jenkem - made by fermenting human feces and urine and huffing the gas produced.

"We wouldn't classify it as a drug so much because it's feces and urine," said Garrison Courtney, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration in Washington, D.C.

"You've pretty much hit the bottom of the barrel if you're experimenting this," he added.

The confidential memo, dated Sept. 26, was meant "for officer safety and awareness," but it was leaked and found its way online, where it was posted Monday on the Smoking Gun, which questioned "what they're inhaling down in Collier County."

Internet pundits were quick to jump on the intelligence briefing, noting that the photos and descriptions of the high jenkem produced came from "Pickwick," a contributor to the Web site Totse.com, who later admitted his "use" of jenkem was faked using flour, water, beer and Nutella.

"I never inhaled any poop gas and got high off it," he wrote on Sept. 24. "I have deleted the pictures, hopefully no weirdo saved them to his computer. I just don't want people to ever recognize me as the kid who huffed poop gas."

A spokeswoman for the Collier County Sheriff's Office acknowledged Tuesday that the report came from their office "just to share, see what's out there" after a parent e-mailed the department. No incidents of jenkem's use have been reported in the county, she said.

Snopes.com, a site that investigates urban legends, labeled jenkem's use in America as "undetermined."

Both the New York Times and the British Broadcasting Corp. have reported jenkem's use among children in Lusaka, Zambia, in the late 1990s.

And even if someone is doing it stateside, it's not necessarily illegal, Courtney said.

"It falls into the probables," Courtney said. "Even though it's not illegal, it's part of that experimental thing that people could possibly do to try to get some type of euphoric effect. Why they would want to do this would be beyond us."

7th Nov, 2007 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

High Brewed Sun Jenkemits

With the kinda time invested in that they could get a job and do something with their lives. rolleyes.gif

> TOPIC: Jenkem...it's A Sun Brewed High!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,