Toy That Is Deadly Date Rape Drug

Toy Deadly Date Rape Drug - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2007 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Yes, more of those SCARY toys from China, as parents do we need to stop buying all toys from China?
8th Nov, 2007 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Toy That Is Deadly Date Rape Drug

More from the dreaded land of toy production, but this one is ridiculous:

CHILDREN'S BEAD SET RECALLED

A children's toy that turns into the deadly date-rape drug fantasy when swallowed has been removed from stores.
Ref.  https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4265388a11~,00.html

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2007 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Drug Rape Date Deadly That Toy

GHB fears for Chinese-made toys

The US and Australia recall Chinese-made toys containing a substance linked to date-rape drug GHB.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7083158.stm

10th Nov, 2007 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Toy That Is Deadly Date Rape Drug Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This was recalled yesterday from Britain also!
It's very worrying as a parent to see that so many things over the last few months have been recalled for being dangerous, most of them having been made in China
Exactly what are the Chinese thinking of -toys meant for young children containing date-rape drug similarities?
This is more than shocking for me, and I will be looking very carefully in the future to products that I've purchased that originates from China-I think I will be steering a wide berth away from Chinese products in the future just to be on the safe side!

11th Nov, 2007 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Drug Rape Date Deadly That Toy

The problem with China's production is the lack of safety standards. Based on documentaries I have seen, taking shortcuts in manufacturing seems to be a normal thing for the Chinese.From first hand experience of buying Chinese toys - they break apart easily, often crack and well you know, seem to be made with less than acceptable materials.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Toy That Is Deadly Date Rape Drug

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,